As a manufacturer of dynamic components for helicopters, Van Horn Aviation collects information from customers that allows us to track the usage of our products for warranty and sales purposes. We also collect information that allows us to sell and distribute accessories online.
Type of information collected:
- Customer name and contact information (such as address, phone number, email)
- Number and type of helicopters in customer’s fleet using our products
- Type and serial number of our products purchased or installed
- Order and payment information (collected securely through a Secure Socket Layer [SSL])
- Information provided to us by the customer or interested party through social media or website inquiry
How we use collected information:
- To notify customers of product improvements and other pertinent information
- To facilitate the processing of payment transactions
- To respond to requests and inquiries
- To provide warranty and support services
- To administer promotions or contests
Who we share information with:
- No one, except as necessary to perform services and to complete payment transactions with customer consent
- We do not disclose any information to third parties (such as repair stations) without the customer’s consent.
- We do not sell customer information to mailing lists or other data mining enterprises.
Users can choose not to provide us their information when using our website(s) or mobile application(s). However if the information request is not identified as optional and a user chooses to not provide required information, then the user may not be able to use the features of the website or mobile application.