NOW FAA CERTIFIED!
206L Main Rotor Blade Features
The VHA 206L LongRanger main rotor blades use the same composite materials and construction methods as our 206B JetRanger main rotor blades, including fiberglass root and tip blocks, foam core, carbon fiber spar and skin, and stainless steel/nickel abrasion strips. The main difference between the two main blades is an additional 22 inches on the 206L blade and design changes to account for the differences in the transmission suspension between the LongRanger and JetRanger.
– FAA STC/PMA approved (STC SR02684LA)
– 16,000-hour service life (4x life of the OEM metal blades)
– Overhaul required every 4,000 hours (replacement of root grips; can be done at VHA authorized service centers)
– Two trim tabs
– Efficient NASA RC(4)-10 laminar flow airfoil
– Corrosion resistant composite materials
– Stainless steel and electroformed nickel abrasion strips cover the entire length of the leading edge for erosion and lightning strike protection
– No new equipment needed for installation, tracking or balancing
Length – 210.0 inches from tip to end of grip plate
Chord – 13.0 inches
Thickness – 3.308 inches (at Grip Pads)
Part Number and Pricing Information
The VHA 206L LongRanger main rotor blade is available directly from Van Horn Aviation. Call us directly at 1-480-483-4202 or email email@example.com.
Initial pricing through December 31, 2018: $55,000 per blade ($110,000 per set). Prices will go up in 2019.
Part number: 20633000-101
Replaces Bell part numbers: 206-015-001-ALL
Three-year/2,800 flight-hour warranty against manufacturing and material defects (excludes damage due to erosion)
Blade Track and Balance Information
Our VHA 206L main rotor blades are shipped in balanced pairs. However, static and dynamic balance may be performed in the field in accordance with VMM-MR-206L-501 Instructions for Continued Airworthiness (available on our Documents page). The documents page also contains PDFs of paper charts that can be used to balance VHA 206L main rotor blades.